How to Clean Running Shoes?November 29, 2022
How to Dispose of Old Shoes?December 25, 2022
ur white shoes would stay clean and bright in a perfect world forever. But since we don’t live in an ideal world, sometimes they need a little help staying looking their best. Here are some tips for how to clean white shoes at home – so you can keep your kicks looking fresh all year long!
Best Ways To Clean White Shoes At Home
Warm soapy water:
The best way to clean and shine white shoes is to use warm soapy water. Besides, you can use this method at home without any problem, and it works efficiently for all shoe materials. Here is how to use this method:
- Take one spoon of dishwashing liquid and mix it into one of warm water and shake it.
- Then take a soft fabric or old toothbrush, and start scrubbing your white shoes gently until it is clean.
- Now remove excess water and place them in the air for several hours.
Baking soda and water:
The baking soda and water method works flawlessly for canvas shoes, but you can also use it for other types. You can use this practical and easy method at home, and here is how:
- Take one spoon of hot water and mix it with one tablespoon of baking soda. Mix both ingredients and form a paste.
- Now take an old toothbrush and rub the paste on your white shoes in a circular motion.
- Keep rubbing them until the shoes are cleaned and shined.
- Lastly, leave your shoes in an open place and remove the dried paste.
Heavily diluted bleach:
Another effective and straightforward way to clean white shoes is through diluted bleach. Choose an open space and protect your eyes and skin using this method. Now follow these steps:
- First, you need to make a strong cleaning solution.
- To make the solution take one part of diluted bleach and mix it with five parts of water. Don’t add too much bleach as it will affect shoe color.
- Now, take the toothbrush and start rubbing the shoe surface in circular motions.
- When finished, take a soft fabric and leave the shoes for at least 5 hours.
Use Magic Erasers
For those who don’t know what is a magic eraser? Let me elaborate: in simple words, it is a type of resin with a foamy design or texture. Magic eraser is a pretty effective and versatile cleaning tool that you can use to clean your white shoes.
To clean your shoes with a magic eraser, follow these steps:
- First, add some water and start rubbing the shoe surface with a magic eraser until the stains vanish.
- Ensure that the foam is wet, or it can affect the shoes.
As per our experience, the magic eraser method works well for white sneakers. However, you can also use it for other shoe types.
It’s not as hard as you think to keep your white shoes looking fresh. All you need is a little know-how and supplies from around the house. Follow our simple guide on how to clean white shoes at home, and you’ll be able to keep them looking new for seasons to come.
Now that you know how easy it is, there’s no excuse not to have a pair (or two) of gleaming white kicks in your wardrobe. So go ahead and add those sunny summer whites into your shopping cart – we promise they won’t disappoint!
We call us Best Shoe Factory because we provide the best service in the shoe industry, and thanks to our multi-functional production lines, we are now able to manufacture any type and any level of shoes for you. Alimao Footwear Inc. was established in Wenzhou, the center of the shoe industry of China, in 1998. As one of the largest shoe exporters in China, our main business includes Original Equipment Manufacturers and Import and Export Trade. Throughout the years, we have formed solid relationships with over thirty client companies across five continents and established our reputation across the globe. From children’s shoes to Luxury leather shoes, our factories can make every type of shoe for customers. Our main products are private label shoes, customized shoes, luxury leather shoes, children’s shoes, Oxford & Derby shoes, women’s boots, and sneakers. For any questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org!